God has given me the pleasure of praying for an African American Woman in her early 20's. I've never had the chance to meet her but she weighs heavily on my heart. She has had a rough childhood and is now making some very poor life choices. She needs salvation.
I've often chuckled and said that God meets me at the Salvation Army Thrift Store where I often shop.
Seriously, I believe He does.
This statue was sitting alone on one of their many dusty shelves. My heart leaped. It was a tangible picture to me of the young woman of whom I've given much prayer.
There she was.....holding up her two hands. They represent our two life choices. Follow God......or Follow Self.
Eternity waits in the balance.
How to Invite Over Neighbors & Live the Art of Hospitality
-
Heaven begins at a table. I don’t think I really fully understood that
when Mrs. Vickie Martin carried a pan of steaming warm rolls out of her
oven, strai...
3 days ago
Beautiful.
ReplyDelete